Jul 22 2020
Fireworks are a staple of summer and a fun way to celebrate with the family, but it’s important to have fun in a safe and legal way. Garden City will be doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our residents, visitors, and property during the 24th of July celebration. Due to the current dry conditions in the Garden City town limits, we have determined that it is necessary to restrict fireworks as follows.
- Fireworks will only be allowed on July 24th between the hours of 9:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- Fireworks will not be allowed any time before or after July 24th.
- Fireworks will only be allowed at the Heritage Park gravel parking lot and the 50 S Parking lot.
- All fireworks must be Utah legal.
- All property surrounding Garden City is unincorporated and will follow the State of Utah firework restrictions.
The Garden City Fire District will be enforcing the above restrictions and fines may be issued to those who are not following these limitations. Please help us keep this a safe and enjoyable holiday celebration for everyone.